New Recipe! Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream
Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream
Our Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream will sooth your soul! Made with our Matcha Green Tea mix and only four other ingredients, you can feel healthy while indulging in your favorite treat. PLUS, the matcha is high in antioxidants and will boost your immune system!
by Stephen Rogers and Hailey Dallas
- 12 oz hot water
- 4 TBS Coconut Cloud Matcha Green Tea instant latte mix
- 7 oz almond milk
- 3 ½ oz. agave syrup
- 3 ½ oz turbinado sugar
- Warm the almond milk, agave syrup and turbinado sugar in small saucepan until the sugar dissolves.
- While that is heating, mix the Coconut Cloud Matcha Green Tea latte mix with the hot water and stir until dissolved.
- Stir the tea and almond milk mixtures together and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour. (When churned later on, this will allow for a finer texture on the ice cream.)
- Churn in your home ice cream machine until it looks like soft serve consistency.
- Transfer to another air tight container for storing, and chill for another hour in the freezer until hardened. Then scoop and enjoy!