Vanilla Coconut Rice Pudding
Our new Vanilla Coconut Rice Pudding has the perfect combination of crunchy and creamy! Slivered almonds create the perfect bite while our Coconut Cloud Vanilla gives the pudding a smooth finish. Don't wait another minute and indulge yourself with this delectable snack!
by Stephen Rogers and Hailey Dallas
- 1/2 cup cooked long grain or basmati rice (left over take-out rice works great for this!)
- 1 cup warm water
- 4 TBS Coconut Cloud coconut milk creamer – Vanilla flavor
- 2 TBS sugar
- 1/8 tsp cardamom
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- Shredded coconut (sweetened or un-sweetened) for garnish *optional
- Combine Warm water and Coconut Cloud Vanilla creamer.
- In a large non-stick saute pan over medium heat, combine the cooked rice and half the coconut milk and heat until boiling.
- Reduce heat to a simmer until the mixture begins to thicken, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Increase to medium heat and add remaining coconut milk, sugar, and cardamom and cook until mixture begins to thicken again, about 8 minutes.
- Once thickened, pull from heat and optionally mix in the raisins and almonds.
- Either pour into serving dishes or a larger bowl, with plastic wrap directly on the surface of the pudding.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature and garnish with more almonds, raisins, and coconut if desired.