Cauliflower Rice Pilaf (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 TBSP + 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Turmeric Ginger Coconut Cloud golden milk powder/mix
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup carrots, julienne
- ¼ cup almonds, slivered
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Parsley, fresh, chopped (garnish)
- Remove greens from cauliflower, then wash and dry cauliflower thoroughly. Cut into 6 chunks and place into food processor fitted with shred attachment. Put lid onto processor and pulse until cauliflower pieces are small, and “rice-sized”. Set aside.
- Add olive oil and Coconut Cloud Turmeric Ginger powder into large skillet. Using plastic spatula, stir powder into olive oil until incorporated fully.
- Add cauliflower rice into skillet and fold into the olive oil mixture until rice is coated evenly. Sauté over medium heat for 1 minute, then add raisins. Toss gently with spatula, then cover and cook for another 5-6 mins or until cauliflower is tender.
- During last minute of cooking, add almonds and toss again to incorporate. Salt and pepper to taste and garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.