Nosh and Nourish: Coconut Cloud Chocolate Cookies (Dairy Free)
Another great recipe courtesy of Nosh and Nourish! These Coconut Cloud Chocolate Cookies are what dreams are made of. Lightly sweetened, grain-free, gluten-free, nut-free, packed with protein, and absolutely delish!
- 4 tablespoons Coconut Cloud Original
- 1 cup Warm Water
- 3 farm fresh eggs
- 1 tablespoon
- Melted Coconut Oil
- 1⁄4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 1⁄4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1⁄4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1⁄2 cup Dark Chocolate chips (use Enjoy Life dairy-free chocolate chips if you want to keep paleo)
**Alternative flours like coconut flour can be a bit finicky to bake with... so be sure to follow the recipe and instructions exactly!
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the Coconut Cloud powder and the warm water.
- Add in all remaining ingredients, except for the chocolate chips. Stir until thoroughly combined. Finally, gently stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough for at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper. It's too sticky to roll without the paper.
- I used small mason jar lids to cut out perfect circles, but you can use whatever cut-outs you want.
- Bake for 16 - 18 minutes, or until lightly browned and not super mushy.
- Allow to cool / harden before you devour them.
Yields 18 Cookies
For the full recipe, visit http://noshandnourish.com/content/grain-free-double-chocolate-coconut-cookies-paleo