Nosh and Nourish: Coconut Cloud Chocolate Cookies (Dairy Free)
Another great recipe courtesy of Nosh and Nourish! These Coconut Cloud Chocolate Cookies are what dreams are made of. Lightly sweetened, grain-free, gluten-free, nut-free, packed with protein, and absolutely delish:
Coconut Cloud Chocolate Cookies
- 4 tablespoons Coconut Cloud Original
- 1 cup Warm Water
- 3 farm fresh eggs
- 1 tablespoon
- Melted Coconut Oil
- 1⁄4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 1⁄4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1⁄4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1⁄2 cup Dark Chocolate chips (use Enjoy Life dairy-free chocolate chips if you want to keep paleo)
**Alternative flours like coconut flour can be a bit finicky to bake with... so be sure to follow the recipe and instructions exactly!
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the Coconut Cloud powder and the warm water.
2. Add in all remaining ingredients, except for the chocolate chips. Stir until thoroughly combined. Finally, gently stir in chocolate chips.
3. Refrigerate dough for at least one hour.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
5. Roll out dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper. It's too sticky to roll without the paper.
6. I used small mason jar lids to cut out perfect circles, but you can use whatever cut-outs you want.
7. Bake for 16 - 18 minutes, or until lightly browned and not super mushy.
8. Allow to cool / harden before you devour them.
Yields 18 Cookies
For the full recipe, visit http://noshandnourish.com/content/grain-free-double-chocolate-coconut-cookies-paleo