Brighten up your morning! Coconut and lemon give these pancakes have a fresh twist:
Coconut Lemon Pancakes
- 1/2 cup plus 1 TBS all-purpose flour (you can use gluten-free flour, if preferred)
- 3 TBS Coconut Cloud Vanilla Dried Coconut Milk Creamer
- 1 TBS coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 8 oz water
- 1 1/2 TBS coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg or 1 flax egg
- 1/2 TBS lemon zest
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, Coconut Cloud Vanilla creamer, coconut sugar, baking powder, and salt. Create a well in the center and pour in the water, egg, or flax egg, lemon zest, vanilla, and melted coconut oil; mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on each sides and serve hot.