- 2 ripe avocados (not too soft, not too firm)
- ½ teaspoon fresh mint leaves, minced
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Cloud Matcha Green Tea latte powder
- 1 lime, zested
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- ½ teaspoon canola oil
- In a food processor, add all the ingredients excluding the dark chocolate and canola oil. Pulse until the ingredients have combined and the avocado is still slightly chunky. Take extra care not to puree the avocado as it will become very difficult to mold.
- Using a ½-inch melon baller (or spoon), scoop the avocado mixture into your palm and roll into a ball. Place onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
- Over a double boiler, combine the chocolate and canola oil. Stir occasionally, until the chocolate has melted completely. Transfer the chocolate to a mug or glass for easy dipping.
- Using a toothpick or safety pin, spear the avocado truffles and submerge into the melted chocolate. Lift the avocado truffles with your toothpick horizontally so they don’t slip off. Let the excess chocolate run off, and then transfer back to the sheet pan lined with parchment.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving to allow the chocolate to set.