Matcha Green Tea Pancakes (Dairy Free/Vegan Option)
Adding matcha to dishes is an easy way to boost antioxidants. This recipe uses our Matcha Green Tea mix to give pancakes healthy benefits:
- 1/2 cup plus 1 TBS all-purpose flour (you can use gluten-free flour if preferred)
- 3 TBS Coconut Cloud Matcha Green Tea Latte mix
- 1 TBS coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 8 oz water
- 1 & 1/2 TBS Coconut Karma coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg or 1 flax egg
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, Coconut Cloud Matcha Green Tea Latte mix, coconut sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Create a well in the center and pour in the water, egg or flax egg, and melted coconut oil; mix until just smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot. Serve with fresh fruit.