- 3 very ripe bananas, sliced and frozen
- 3 TBSP unsalted peanut butter
- 1 ½ TBSP Coconut Cloud Vanilla
- ¼ cup hot water
To make ¼ cup coconut milk:
- In a small bowl, whisk 1 ½ TBS Coconut Cloud Vanilla into ¼ cup hot water until fully dissolved. Place in refrigerator until chilled. (Can do this in advance.)
To make the Nice Cream:
- In food processor, blend frozen banana slices and ¼ cup coconut milk until smooth. Then, add peanut butter and pulse until blended thoroughly. Use spatula to scrape mixture into freezer safe bowl. Freeze or eat immediately! Scoop and serve as desired.
Coconut Caramel Sauce (Optional Topping)
- 4 TBSP Coconut Cloud Vanilla
- 8 oz. hot water
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
To make coconut milk:
- In a small bowl, whisk 4 TBS Coconut Cloud Vanilla powdered coconut milk creamer into 8 oz. hot water. Stir until fully dissolved, set aside.
To make caramel sauce:
- In small saucepan, combine coconut milk and sugar. Heat over medium high heat- bring to boil, then reduce heat and allow mixture to simmer until reduced by half (10-12 minutes), and mixture coats the back of a spoon. Stir periodically to ensure sugar does not stick to bottom of pan or burn. Allow sauce to cool before serving.