Pumpkin Pesto (Vegan)
- 1 cup pumpkin pulp - cubed, roasted, pureed (or unsweetened canned pumpkin)
- 1 cup fresh parsley, packed
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled, chopped
- 1 TBSP pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 TBSP nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp Coconut Cloud Turmeric Ginger golden milk powder
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Using food processor, combine pumpkin puree, parsley, garlic, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, nutritional yeast, Turmeric Ginger Coconut Cloud, and lemon juice.
- Cover and pulse just until blended.
- Next, add salt, pepper, and olive oil and blend on low setting until incorporated. Scrape down sides of bowl when needed. Toss pesto with your favorite pasta and enjoy (pictured above with fusilli).