Turmeric Ginger Cookie Balls (Dairy Free)
This next recipe comes from food blogger Emily Meyer! We love all of her Eat or Drink recipes, but this one particularly because it has Coconut Cloud in it. Even better, these delicious cookie bites can be made two ways! Enjoy them raw, or bake them. Either way, you can't go wrong when they're dipped in chocolate!
Turmeric Ginger Cookie Balls
Ingredients for Cookies:
- 1/2 cup or about 7 Pitted Medjool Dates
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Cloud Turmeric Ginger Golden Milk Latte Powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil – I used Coconut Karma because of the convenient pouch
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk or other dairy free milk of choice
- 1/2 cup oat flour
Ingredients for Chocolate:
- 1 cup chocolate chips – I used Equal Exchange because they are dairy and soy free
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil – I used Coconut Karma because of the convenient pouch
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut milk or other dairy free milk of choice
- If baking, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and turn on until combined very well. You may need to pulse on and off until dates are broken up. The end result should be sticky and thick.
- If baking, scoop onto a parchment lined baking sheet and pop into the oven for about 10 -15 minutes or until cooked through. Let cool before dipping in chocolate.
- If eating raw, place on parchment lined plate or baking sheet and place in your freezer. You want to be sure they are frozen before dipping in chocolate so they don’t melt.
- Whisk all chocolate ingredients in a pan over medium low until completely melted and smooth. Be sure to keep whisking so chocolate does not burn.
- Dip cookies into chocolate then store raw or cooked cookies in fridge so chocolate does not melt.
Check out Emily's full post and more recipes at http://www.eatordrink.net/turmeric-ginger-cookie-balls/