Turmeric Ginger Hummus (Vegan)
This is no ordinary hummus recipe! Kick up the flavor with our Turmeric Ginger Hummus.
Recipe by Recipe by Stephen Rogers and Hailey Dallas.
- 1 15oz can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 TBS Coconut Cloud Turmeric Ginger Golden Milk Latte mix
- 4 oz. warm water
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 TBS lemon juice
- 2 TBS tahini paste
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Mix the Coconut Cloud Turmeric Ginger Latte Mix with the 4 oz warm water and stir until dissolved. Set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil in a microwavable bowl or in a small saucepan over the stove top.
- In a food processor, combine chickpeas, dissolved Turmeric Ginger latte mixture, garlic, lemon juice, tahini paste, cumin, salt, and paprika. Blend until combined.
- Drizzle in coconut oil while blending. Blend until smooth.
- Enjoy with your favorite fresh veggies or pita chips!