This is no ordinary hummus recipe. Kick up the flavor with our Turmeric Ginger Hummus:
Turmeric Ginger Hummus
Recipe by Recipe by Stephen Rogers and Hailey Dallas.
- 1 15oz can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 TBS Coconut Cloud Turmeric Ginger Golden Milk Latte mix
- 4 oz. warm water
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 TBS lemon juice
- 2 TBS tahini paste
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp paprika
1. Mix the Coconut Cloud Turmeric Ginger Latte Mix with the 4 oz warm water and stir until dissolved. Set aside.
2. Melt the coconut oil in a microwavable bowl or in a small saucepan over the stove top.
3. In a food processor, combine chickpeas, dissolved Turmeric Ginger latte mixture, garlic, lemon juice, tahini paste, cumin, salt, and paprika. Blend until combined.
4. Drizzle in coconut oil while blending. Blend until smooth.
5. Enjoy with your favorite fresh veggies or pita chips!