Turmeric Ginger Pancakes (Gluten Free, Vegan)
More fluffy goodness is coming your way! Our Turmeric Ginger Pancakes turn bland original pancakes into a flavorful delight.
- 1/2 cup plus 1 TBS all-purpose flour (you can use gluten-free flour if preferred)
- 3 TBS Coconut Cloud Turmeric Ginger Golden Milk Latte mix
- 1 TBS coconut sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 8 oz water
- 1 & 1/2 TBS coconut oil. melted
- 1 egg or 1 flax egg
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger (optional)
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, Coconut Cloud Turmeric Ginger latte mix, coconut sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Create a well in the center and pour in the water, egg or flax egg, melted coconut oil, and grated fresh ginger; mix until just smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.