Vegan Hot Fudge Sauce
Adding a little something extra to your desert doesn't have to be unhealthy! We've created a vegan hot fudge sauce that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Drizzle this on your sundaes, pies, or cookies and relish its rich chocolate goodness - you can even add it to your cake or brownie mix for ultimate decadence!
- 1 1/2 TBSP Earth Balance vegan spread
- 2 TBSPs Outrageous Baking Gluten Free Flour
- 4 TBSP Original Coconut Cloud creamer mixed with 1 cup hot water
- 4 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 1/2 TBSP Navitas Organic Coconut sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Melt Earth Balance spread in a heavy bottomed sauce pan. Add GF flour and stir
- Slowly drizzle in 1 cup Coconut Cloud coconut milk. Stir until it starts to thicken
- Add Cocoa, sugar and salt. Whisk thoroughly. Keep stirring until it is desired consistency. If too thick, add extra coconut milk to desired consistency.
- Remove from heat, cool slightly and then go to town!