Vegan Peach Ice Cream
In the mood for something fruity, tangy, and sweet? Cool off with our Vegan Peach Ice Cream - made with our Vanilla Coconut Creamer, organic peaches, and just a hint of lemon! One scoop of this and you'll be in heaven!
- 16 oz frozen organic peaches
- 1/2 cup warm water mixed with 2 TBS Coconut Cloud Vanilla Creamer
- 3 TBS Honey or maple syrup
- 1 TBS fresh lemon juice
- Combine frozen peaches with vanilla coconut milk and lemon juice in a large food proccesor. Process until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary.
- Add honey or maple syrup, 1 tablespoon at a time, to find your preferred sweetness.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Now get out your cones and scoop away!