White Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels (Vegan)
Tired of bringing the same old boring snacks to work? Munch on something new, salty and sweet! These Vegan White Chocolate-Dipped Pretzels are the perfect pick-me-up to get you through the day. Pop them in a mason jar to enjoy all week - or month - long!
- 3/4 cup cup raw cocoa butter, grated or finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Coconut Karma coconut oil
- 1/4 cup @madhavasweet coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 bag mini hard pretzels or pretzel sticks (gluten-free)
- Vegan sprinkles (optional)
- In a double boiler, gently melt the cacao butter over medium-low heat. Make sure to stir frequently.
- Mix in the coconut oil until both oils are uniform in texture.
- Add in the sugar and vanilla and use a whisk to help the sugar dissolve.
- When slightly cooled, dip in gluten free pretzels and adorn with vegan sprinkles (optional). All is good in the world!